Early Learning Video Library
Explore Early Education topics with Mr. Dillon!
Tours for Tots
Video Tours for Tots will use technology to bring our popular preschool program right to your home! (Or back seat of a car on a long trip? Your dentist's office? Anywhere!) Each Video Tours for Tots lesson will introduce preschoolers to our popular museum topics and include information to do a hands-on activity or exploration at home.
- March 31 - Spring In Yellowstone: What animals and plants can we look for in nature in the spring?
- April 14 - Hunter Dinosaurs: What can we learn about the Two-Legged (Theropod) Dinosaur Family?
- April 28 - Towers and Bridges: What can we learn about engineering? What towers and bridges can you build at home?
Video Sensational Babies will bring our popular Sensational Babies to your home! Mr. Dillon will share ideas, activities, songs, and stories each week (you'll have to bring the bubbles, though.)
- April 1 - Songs, Story, and Activities
- April 8 - Songs, Story, and Activities
- April 15 - Songs, Story, and Activities
- April 22 - Songs, Story, and Activities
- April 29 - Songs, Story, and Activities
- May 6 - Songs, Story, and Activities
- Ten Minutes of Bubble Machine