HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE THE APP
- Download the eMembership Card app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The app has a red silhouette icon with the word ‘Member’ and a barcode.
- Open the eMembership Card app and search for Museum of the Rockies.
- Once you have selected Museum of the Rockies, click the “Find my Membership Cards” button.
- Enter your phone number or membership # and your last name. Click “Find”. a. If you search using your phone number, be sure to enter the phone number you provided when you purchased your membership. If you did not provide a phone number, you will need to have your member # to find your card.
- When your membership information is found, click the “Show My Membership Card”.
- Select the “Download my Card” button to store your membership card in the app. a. You can display your membership card at any time by clicking the “Show my Membership Cards” button.
- You can also choose to add your membership card to the digital wallet on your device by selecting, “Add to Wallet”.
For admission to Museum of the Rockies, you will be asked to show a photo ID along with your digital membership card.
To view the benefits associated with your membership level, including ASTC Travel Passport reciprocal admission benefits, click the “Membership Benefits” button.
If you are having trouble downloading the app or finding your membership card, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for downloading your Museum of the Rockies digital membership card.