Montana families with homeschool students have two options for the current school year.
Montana homeschool students in kindergarten through high school are invited to visit Museum of the Rockies through special programming.
- MOR will offer different thematic scavenger hunts for each program.
- Each program date has a limited capacity. Pre-registration is required.
- Students and one caregiver may register for one free day of admission per month. Only one free adult is allowed for each student. Due to Covid-19 restrictions and capacities, MOR has a limited number of free admission spots available.
Regular admission will be charged for:
- Extra adults.
- Students and families without reservations, including drop-in visits.
- Students and families that visit the museum on a day other than specified on their reservation.
All visitors must follow the museum’s standard policies, including wearing face coverings. Please see our Plan Your Visit page for current policies.
Homeschool Group Field Trips
Homeschool groups wanting to visit on other weekdays are welcome to book separate field trips for their groups or co-ops.
- Groups booking programs must be sure to have at least 10 children of participatory age.
- One caregiver per family will also receive free admission. Any additional adults will be charged the regular admission rate.
- Homeschool Group Field Trips will follow the same procedures and guidelines as the K-12 Public and Private school field trips.
- All visitors must follow the museum’s standard policies, including face coverings. Please see our Plan Your Visit page for current policies.