Evening at the Museum
The 2023 Evening at the Museum Host Committee is pleased to invite you to experience an exquisite evening in elegant attire, featuring a champagne reception, a premiere of a PBS documentary in the Taylor Planetarium, a captivating exhibition of Montana ranch photography, a delectable gourmet dinner, an esteemed speaker, and an exhilarating live auction amidst the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Siebel Dinosaur Complex.
Aimee Dendrinos • Denise Sheehy • Jim McCray • Kath Williams, Ph.D. • Melodee Hanes • Sarah Stilwill M.D. • Stephanie Dickson • Carol Glenn Lalani, HPh.D. • Paul and Anna Makarechian • Shannon Collins • Erika Close
Join over 60 MOR Supporters to Enjoy:
- Champagne reception and special Taylor Planetarium show with your name in the stars!
- A walk through the internationally acclaimed and inspiring photography of Barbara van Cleve depicting the rugged beauty and vanishing lifestyle of Montana ranching.
- Enjoy wine and appetizers under Montana's T. rex.
- Bid on an Adopt-a-Dino opportunity, exclusive experiences, or decorative art items in the benefit auction that supports MOR’s Changing Exhibits program.
- Immersed in the Hall of Giants, dine with Big Al, one of the most complete Allosaurus ever discovered, and listen to a fascinating talk with Barbara Van Cleve and award-winning Director and Cinematographer Cynthia Matty-Huber.
- Enjoy a night out in evening elegant attire with Cowboy Chic accessories optional.
You may choose to attend this exclusive benefit event on either Wednesday, October 4 or Thursday, October 5, 2023. Wednesday is now sold out.
Tickets for this benefit event are available at $2,500 per pair.
A few individual tickets are available for each evening.
Please click on this link to purchase your tickets.
To sponsor this evening, please contact Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 406-994-4973. View the Sponsorship details.
We look forward to seeing you at this truly unique event!
Patricia “Tricia” Erikson, Director of Development & Membership
Leonardo Marra, Fundraising Events Manager, email@example.com or 406-994-6054.